Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Campbell
United States
johnson city
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do effects stack?
for example can you play an order that prevents damage and then use the Dwarf block 10?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
RapidDash wrote:
do effects stack?
for example can you play an order that prevents damage and then use the Dwarf block 10?

Thanks

This sounds oddly familiar are you looking for a third opinion...

JonBen wrote:
They go on the stack and resolve. You can use multiple abilities as long as your creature meets the requirements, lvl and stats of the card, is able to tap if needed etc....

In your example you can use an oder card to prevent and still use the Dwarf to block 10. The block requires adjacency to the dwarf but has no other cost. However as ruled somewhere in the jumble of threads here [WotC forums] the Dwarf Defenders do not stack. If you have multiple of them adjacent you can Block 10 once only. This is a bit contradictory to order cards which attach, in that case you can have multiple of the same card attached to the same creature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Campbell
United States
johnson city
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lol, thanks for the answer. I posted the same question on the WOTC boards just to make sure I would get a fast response as we were playing at the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.