United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brawling Brothers!
badge
Team Brandon!
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a huge box of CCG's at a yardsale... so of course I bought the whole box. It contains MTG,Wizardry,Harry Potter,Survivor,WWE,Wow,MLB and a buttload of small Pirate ships with cards. There is also a small clear box of nothing but MTG rares and foils. If anyone is seriously interested in this stuff send me a GM with any specific questions and what you might offer, and I'll get back to you. Looking for Board Games.

Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could use the pirate ships (I'm guessing Pirates of the Spanish Main or some spinoff) and maybe the Harry Potter. Your want list is small, do you see anything on my trade list of interest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Holmes
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brawling Brothers!
badge
Team Brandon!
mbmbmbmbmb
SiddGames wrote:
I could use the pirate ships (I'm guessing Pirates of the Spanish Main or some spinoff) and maybe the Harry Potter. Your want list is small, do you see anything on my trade list of interest?

Sorry I don't see anything....

Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take the Magic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Holmes
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brawling Brothers!
badge
Team Brandon!
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the Rares and Foils are 1993-2000 and based on Star City Games prices they are worth approx. 50.00, there is an Invasion Spectrum Deck, a Time Spiral Fungus deck in a deck box sleeved wit green foil back sleeves, A new in shrink 6th edition advanced box, a new not in shrink Magic the Gathering Starter Game, and some more lose 6th edition cards. I'm guessing the total value full retail some where around 100.00 but I not sure..... could be more.. as I didn't go through every card.

Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Bill,

I'd be interested in the Harry Potter cards, if in some quantity (300+?).

Have a look at my trade list to see if there is anything of interest for you.

Cheers, Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Holmes
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brawling Brothers!
badge
Team Brandon!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok here's the deal, if anyone wants to buy this stuff outright for 50.00 plus shipping from 23322 send me a GM first one gets all of it.

NOTE:
Revision: Box contains MTG(listed in a earlier post), Wizardry(the bulk of the lot), Survivor, MLB Showdown, Tomb Raider, 1st Edition WoW, a few Star Wars cards. Plus all of the Pirates of the Spanish Main ships and cards. I really don't want to go through and list every card.

P.S. THERE ARE NO HARRY POTTER CARDS.... I mistook the Wizardry cards for Harry Potter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Holmes
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brawling Brothers!
badge
Team Brandon!
mbmbmbmbmb
peacmyer wrote:
Hello Bill,

I'd be interested in the Harry Potter cards, if in some quantity (300+?).

Have a look at my trade list to see if there is anything of interest for you.

Cheers, Jeff

Sorry Jeff

There are no Harry Potter cards I mistook some of the Wizardry Cards for Harry Potter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.