BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Midwest

Subject: Board Game Night in Niles, IL rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Community Manager
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Looking for a place to play the latest board games? Check out Board Game Night at Pastimes in Niles, IL. You can bring your own games or play one of our open boxes. There's even a discount of 25% off board games at the store that night. It's a great opportunity to meet new players in your community!

We always looking for ways to improve Board Game Night, so please post and questions, comments, or concerns and we will do our best to answer them.

Looking forward to seeing you at Pastimes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comet S
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I took a quick look at your website. Seems to have exclusively M:tG and other TCG stuff. I don't see any info on board game nights?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Newhausen
United States
Loves Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just there yesterday. They're definitely a big Magic shop (they run all the major tournaments in the area, including the M:tG hall at GenCon), but they do have a large wall of board games for sale, and there was a poster on the wall advertising a board game night. (Sadly, I didn't check any of the details.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Community Manager
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
You're right our site does have a lot of MTG sales and tournament information on it, but we do have a large inventory of board games and have a weekly game night on Thursdays starting at 6pm. We also are looking to run some Netrunner tournaments and put some Ascension tournaments on the calendar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.