Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed at least one error in the rules I have. Has anyone posted clarifications or corrections in some list?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheeseburger wrote:
I've noticed at least one error in the rules I jave.

Irony. A wonderful thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
asutbone wrote:
Cheeseburger wrote:
I've noticed at least one error in the rules I jave.

Irony. A wonderful thing.

I eagerly searched the rules pdf for jave hoping for a second level of irony. I found none cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheeseburger wrote:
I've noticed at least one error in the rules I jave. Has anyone posted clarifications or corrections in some list?

Would you share it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
Cheeseburger wrote:
I've noticed at least one error in the rules I jave. Has anyone posted clarifications or corrections in some list?

Would you share it?

On page 6, in the second column for the "gain crystals" example. The rulebook states "...thus places in his reserve two earth energy tokens from the stockpile and moves his sorcerer token one space on the crystal track of his individual board." That's confusing on two levels.

First, that should be TWO spaces and second it should be on the main score board and NOT his individual board since that's the summoning gauge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Howell
United States
Lenexa
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the above post. I am reading the rules for the first time and these are exactly the two questions I came to find out, thanks! Were these the only two errors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.