Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Todd
United Kingdom
Manchester
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my game on Tuesday, without the promo card for pre-ordering, but with a polite note saying the promo card would follow in the post.

Today I got the promo card plus the other two cards as an extra due to the delay!

Thank you to Battlefront Minatures (the shipper) for excellent customer service.

I am one happy Spartacus fan!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus McEachran
Scotland
West Kilbride
North Ayrshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seconded, I was very happy this morning when I saw those extra cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Freeman
United States
Mooresville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pics?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Todd
United Kingdom
Manchester
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a pic of them here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=363793353697797&se...

If you go into their Facebook page there's also a competition to win all 5 promo cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Barchak
United States
Carl Junction
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's awesome, which extra promos did you get? That's a pretty nice gesture by gale force 9.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Todd
United Kingdom
Manchester
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got Magnetus, Arcerbitas and Dolor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cully
United Kingdom
Stonehouse
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. Magnetus, Acerbitas and Dolor turned up this morning.

I know it was mentioned here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/864955/no-or-missing-promo-c... (the idea of giving them out as a sweetener to the deal), but that was tongue-in-cheek, i never thought that it would happen. Awesome that either someone listened, or had the same idea and it went thru.

Customer Service at it's best

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reaper Steve
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder... if I order now (from GF9), will I get all 3?

I'm foaming at the mouth for this game, but I hate the fact that I have to choose between exclusive promos--in fact, that's the only reason I haven't ordered the game yet. Do I support a FLGS or OLGS and get Acerbitas? Or do I order from GF9 to get Magnetius? Will I ever be able to get the other one? Don't get me wrong, I like promos, but being faced with a situation that requires choosing one over the other is frustrating to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivano Rosa
Italy
Ferentino
Frosinone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm at 500 miles from my home... the game has arrived last week (i'll see it at christmas ).. today nice surprise from my mother.. an envelope with the three cards kiss GF9

I miss only two cards cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Primeh optimus
msg tools
Great to hear that you guys have been sent those 3 cards! just curious if anyone that ordered from an independant retailer got any bonus cards as well ? I ordered mine from stormfire games over here in the UK and was told that Battlefront had asked for the addresses of people who had preordered to send the bonus card on afterwards. I wonder if they will only send the 3 cards to those who preordered from them directly ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my promo card today, having received the game a few weeks ago. There was no note in my package/box explaining the delay and I only received the Magnetius card. I guess the additional pair of gladiators aren't shipped from the New Zealand warehouse or only from the UK warehouse or something.

It's a little disappointing as the posts here had gotten my hopes up that I'd be able to get all 3, but I guess I'll just wait for other methods to get the cards to arise...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.