United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We promised an official announcement on Distribution regarding...

to be coming your way soon, well...

Here goes:

GTS

They have done a great job with K2 (and Broad Peak) for us, and we are very excited to announce that, when it comes to Police Precinct, they will handle all of North America, and help us with some of the international distribution too.

Thanks GTS for all you do!

thumbsup

PS...

More announcements / News, etc coming soon.

Should have Rules up again before the end of the weekend (likely today)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really looking forward to checking this game out, and glad to hear about your partnership with GTS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
congrats - great work !

(...now uk/europe )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ricky! Good to hear you weigh-in from across the pond. I'm with you!!! We have some great progress in this area, and things might start firming-up soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Ricky, does that mean we might see some videos for Police Precinct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
eracer68 wrote:
Ricky, does that mean we might see some videos for Police Precinct?

I hope so ! It's on my "wish list"...

I have two new releases on my wish list for the remainder of this year.. this one and Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island (which I already have on pre-order with distribution from Rebel..who also did K2 here)...so you heard it here first !

(If I'm not still doing Arkham Horror this time next year....)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if you do it, I'll watch. Loved your Mage Knight series. It's what got me through the game. I'll have to check out your AH series. I have the game. I've played it twice solitaire. I really, really, want to like it but it does nothing for me, whereas I love Elder Sign. Weird.

Oh, wait. This is a Police Precinct thread. Can't wait to be busting me some gangbangers and apprehending some perps. I am looking forward to this. I have an odd feeling my family will like the dirty cop mechanic ... they do like to be evil to one another (in a fun way that is).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eracer68 wrote:
Well, if you do it, I'll watch. Loved your Mage Knight series. It's what got me through the game. I'll have to check out your AH series. I have the game. I've played it twice solitaire. I really, really, want to like it but it does nothing for me, whereas I love Elder Sign. Weird.

Oh, wait. This is a Police Precinct thread. Can't wait to be busting me some gangbangers and apprehending some perps. I am looking forward to this. I have an odd feeling my family will like the dirty cop mechanic ... they do like to be evil to one another (in a fun way that is).

Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.