Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Broad
United Kingdom
Unspecified
cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After having this game for many years without playing it, yes sad I know, I have managed to get a couple of games in but have a few questions re the basic game

If, through poor shuffling or just bad luck, the Luftwaffe player doesn't have any bombers in any of their luftflottes and are therefor unable to complete the mission do the cards go to the RAF player?

Also if the Luftwaffe player bombs a target but fails to hit with any of their attacks again does the RAF player get the mission cards?

finally does any body know of a FAQ for this game and isnt this just the sort of game the ipad cries out for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMOS BURKE
United Kingdom
WALSALL
WEST MIDLANDS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the basic game

All missions must be completed in 5 moves

If a city or radar station is destroyed the german keeps mission card towards victory points ,if not the british player gets it towards victory points.

If an airfield is destroyed the german dicards the mission card as i will not count towards victory poins ,if not the british player gets it towards victory points.

if for some reason you have no bombers in the flights still play the turn as this would just be a fighter sweep from the germans to shoot british aircraft down which count towards victory points.

All this should be on page 8 of the rule book.

please try the advanced game it is not much harder and you get a better game.

happy gaming
Amos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Broad
United Kingdom
Unspecified
cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
many thanks Amos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.