Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Hughes
United States
Pasco
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there anyone who has extras of these that they would be willing to sell? I just got into this game and I'm bummed I missed out on the kick starter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
azuretide wrote:
Is there anyone who has extras of these that they would be willing to sell? I just got into this game and I'm bummed I missed out on the kick starter.

If you kickstart the Timelines expansion, they will give you every promo except the Young Legacy one. Looks like you and I both are going to have to track down that one someplace else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jcb231 wrote:
If you kickstart the Timelines expansion, they will give you every promo except the Young Legacy one. Looks like you and I both are going to have to track down that one someplace else.

As far as I understand, there were a limited number of promo character packs that you COULD purchase for extra cost, but they are all gone by now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
jcb231 wrote:

As far as I understand, there were a limited number of promo character packs that you COULD purchase for extra cost, but they are all gone by now.

Yeah....I posted in another thread that this being my first kickstarter, I misunderstood how the bids worked. When the first category said "20 dollars or more" I took that to mean that all bundles included everything in that one, and thus all bundles would have the promos. Stupid me, I was wrong. Which means that the only promos I will get from this kickstarter are the Visionary one and the Freedom Six one. Looks like there's going to have to be some eBay scrounging or BGG trading going on....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Looks like there's going to have to be some eBay scrounging or BGG trading going on....

Or some printing. Not as nice, but it's not like you need to shuffle them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.