William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
Interesting, but long shots.

My personal 'weirdness' scenario is for Romney to win the popular vote, while Obama wins the Electoral vote, but there is electoral weirdness in Ohio.

I want to see how the Court would revisit Gore v. Florida.

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
What would it take to make this magical event happen and what do we need to do to get a reality show on it produced?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
Interesting, but long shots.

My personal 'weirdness' scenario is for Romney to win the popular vote, while Obama wins the Electoral vote, but there is electoral weirdness in Ohio.

I want to see how the Court would revisit Gore v. Florida.

Darilian

Consider it done. Us Ohio RSPers will start work immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
But our Constitution is the awesomest founding document in the history of awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaendlmaier wrote:
I'm wondering whether BJ would prefer Obama/Ryan.

I think BJ would take Ryan in any position he can get him into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich S
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know Romney/Biden might be the best thing that could possibly happen to get liberals and conservatives talking again. Can you imagine the reelection campaign? If they wanted to get reelected they'd have to come up with a platform that would go across party lines as I can't see either of them turning in their red or blue colors.

One could hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
phosrik wrote:
You know Romney/Biden might be the best thing that could possibly happen to get liberals and conservatives talking again. Can you imagine the reelection campaign? If they wanted to get reelected they'd have to come up with a platform that would go across party lines as I can't see either of them turning in their red or blue colors.

One could hope.

Oh, I hope Christmas comes in November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear there are fairys at the bottom of Romneys garden and Biden own a flying pig.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
phosrik wrote:

One could hope.

Unfortunately, that re-election scenario wouldn't happen. Since the VP is chosen by the Presidential candidate, Romney would just tell Biden during the 2016 campaign: "Your services are no longer needed," and choose someone from his own party. Of course, he would follow that up with, "See, I do like to fire people."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich S
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
phosrik wrote:

One could hope.

Unfortunately, that re-election scenario wouldn't happen. Since the VP is chosen by the Presidential candidate, Romney would just tell Biden during the 2016 campaign: "Your services are no longer needed," and choose someone from his own party. Of course, he would follow that up with, "See, I do like to fire people."

I can't see that scenario playing out well for Romney. First, Romney is running as a uniter. So firing Biden would make Romney look bad to all independents right off the bat. Second, assuming Romney/Biden have a good first 4 years, I can't see people warming up to Romney trying to fix something that isn't broken. And if the next 4 years go bad then Romney won't win anyway.

I also couldn't see Biden leaving either. If their first term goes well enough and he leaves then Biden would be labeled as someone who puts party before country. If things go bad for the administration then Romney blames Biden as intentionally wrecking everything and points to his desertion as proof.

Besides it would kill the ratings for the reality show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
phosrik wrote:
First, Romney is running as a uniter.

That was last week. I think you're running three flip-flops behind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There is no Dana, only Zuul
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.