Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rand Becker
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'll be heading up to Boston at the end of the month for business. Anyone know of any open gaming going on in Boston? I'll be in town 11/30-12/2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me a private message. There may be something going on in the Boston area that weekend. If you do this, then I can get your email to someone up there holding an event the weekend of Dec. 2-4, and see if they can get in touch with you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Noneyobusiness
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Danger Planet has an open boardgame night starting around 6:30pm every Thursday. www.dangerplanetgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/ can point you in the direction of various Eastern MA gaming groups.

As far as I know, the closest gaming group from downtown Boston itself is actually next door in Cambridge at MIT on Friday nights (you didn't mention if you'll have a car or not.. MIT is reachable via the Boston subway system).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rand Becker
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for all the tips. I'll look around when I arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Rodriguez
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Sorry I'm late to reply...

There's open game night on Wednesday nights alternating between a restaurant downtown and my house in Cambridge (Easily T accessible). It looks like you're going to be around for the week hosted at my house. PM me if you want directions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.