Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
AAron G
United States
Tallmadge
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
one play under the belt---played very wrong in our favor and still lost.

Part I know: for two player you use 3 of each type of nuetral units and tactic cards in three piles. The rules say is arrange by card name. I have no idea what this means. So...

Question: Does that mean alphabetically? do I shuffle these cards in three random piles? do the units hang out in the same pile as the tactic cards? Do the units go in cost order low to high, vice verca? do I use all the different types of neutral cards for each senario? How do I arrange these three piles?????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Brother
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
After you have chosen the scenario you are going to play, look up which neutral cards you need to use with that scenario. As an example, I'll pick the Cataclysm scenario. I therefore pick up the neutral cards Pillage, Naga and Demon.
Next you have to look up how many of each card you need. Look at the table on page 4. I'm playing a two player game, so I make one pile of 3 Pillage cards, one pile of 3 Naga cards and one pile of 3 Demon cards. Then I place these cards in the central play area.
The result is that you have three piles of neutral cards. All cards in a pile have the same name.

I hope this makes it clearer for you...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AAron G
United States
Tallmadge
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh that does explain it, I didn't find that info in the setup instructions....bummer. It does say it in the senario portion though, must of passed over that bit to begin with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.