3 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fighting - Zombie Turn / Multiple Zombies and heroes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fibrovascular Membrane
msg tools
Hello guys,

i´ve just bought the game and registered here!!! First of all, I apologize for my poor english, I am not american.

Here is the situation:

Zombies turn: With the help of a card, the zombie player managed to get 6 zombies in a space with Father Joseph (with one wound to die) and Johnny(in the same situation). So we paired off all of them. Father Joseph was suposed to fight 3 zombies, just like johnny. Johnny started to fight first, father joseph in order to protect johnny used his ability to cancel a zombie card that would had killed johnny,sacrificing his own life,is this allowed???

Also, the heroes were suposed to fight each, 3 zombies, with father joseph leaving the game, does johnny need to fight the other zombies that father joseph would fight? Or no, beacause the fighting phase was already set?

This could be a common situation, because, in other words, in paired off fight, if a hero dies (no matter how), does the other hero have to fight all the remaining zombies?!

I hope i could make myself clear guys!

Best regards,

Renan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
renanschiebel wrote:
father joseph in order to protect johnny used his ability to cancel a zombie card that would had killed johnny,sacrificing his own life,is this allowed???

Yes, it's allowed. Official answer here.

Quote:
Also, the heroes were suposed to fight each, 3 zombies, with father joseph leaving the game, does johnny need to fight the other zombies that father joseph would fight? Or no, beacause the fighting phase was already set?

No, Johnny only has to fight 3. You assign the zombies first. Then, if a hero dies before fighting, you do NOT re-assign the zombies that were going to fight him. See Jason's answer here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fibrovascular Membrane
msg tools
Thanks Ken, you helped us!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.