Subject: Rule Printing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to post the rules in pdf format, in a manner which is easily printable and legible on 8 /2" x 11" paper. The current rules on website are formatted in such a way that make this impossible to print out legibly on standard paper. That would be appreciated by all, I am sure.From what i can read, it looks good so far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
greetings Andre!
..the file that is posted here afaik was a go-to-print file, one can find as a rule book in the box.. and serves as a digital read through only..
(I'm sure there are no funds to hire anyone to laboriously re-format it into (unknown*) paper format..)
..still, can I help you with plain .txt file maybe? guess it's the very last-to-final polished one [:&I'm metric,* 'A's are my standards ehm;]
I guess any one is free to re-format it as desired, if to be aprecitated by all, chances are great!

(I'm glad you like what was read so far, keep on till finished!
cheerz!
.j
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.