Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Buckel
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say artifacts can score points for sets of 2, 3 or 4 cards. It doesn't mention single artifacts or odd sets of 3 artifacts. Do these extra/orphan cards score nothing? Even unclaimed artifact cards at end game score 1 point. I must be missing something. Just bought this yesterday so I'm looking forward to more plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laszlo Molnar
Hungary
Budapest
Hungary
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They all score their face value - the number printed on the card (and it's already more than the 1 that undelivered cards are worth). They just don't score anything 'in addition'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Buckel
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well Duh! Thanks for confirming. It threw me off that unfinished artifacts also score 1 point. It makes set collecting more valuable obviously, especially since you can't mix the unfinished with the complete artifacts (makes perfect sense thematically). I'm looking forward to knowing this game better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.