Joel Mayeski
Thailand
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for one or two people to help play test a simple card game. The play testing can be done via geekmail or across forum and wouldn't require printing (although if printed the entire game is 4 letter-size sheets).

If you're interested (and would even like someone to help play test a game or two of yours) let me know.

Thanks and happy game designing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you describe the game a little? I don't want to commit to playtesting something that doesn't interest me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KAndrw wrote:
Can you describe the game a little? I don't want to commit to playtesting something that doesn't interest me...

this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mayeski
Thailand
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
KAndrw wrote:

Sure. The game is a card game designed to be played without any table if the players desire (ever wanted something you could play at say a wedding or family reunion with out drawing attention?). The theme is a space conquest game where you battle over 10 planets. It can be played with two or more players. Each player starts with the same set of 20 cards and chooses which to play when.

I'd like to see how the game is working as designed and maybe expand/improve on it. I won't go into to much detail here, but its fully functional as designed and has a number of different strategies.

I'd love to have either of your guys help and input with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm always down to playtest games that don't require me to print things out. If you want my help, I'm in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Bearden
United States
birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamer10150512 wrote:
KAndrw wrote:

Sure. The game is a card game designed to be played without any table if the players desire (ever wanted something you could play at say a wedding or family reunion with out drawing attention?). The theme is a space conquest game where you battle over 10 planets. It can be played with two or more players. Each player starts with the same set of 20 cards and chooses which to play when.

I'd like to see how the game is working as designed and maybe expand/improve on it. I won't go into to much detail here, but its fully functional as designed and has a number of different strategies.

I'd love to have either of your guys help and input with it.

Sounds neat - I'd love to take a look at it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxim Steshenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do want!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mayeski
Thailand
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if I can take on 4+ play tests at the same time!! I'll get back with everyone tomorrow with how many I think I can handle at once and get things up and running for those.

In the mean time I'll send a geek mail to those interested from above with a link to the prototype and how to go about playing it via forum/geek mail. I probably won't get that out until tomorrow.

I'm totally grateful for the awesome response - thanks everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Mayeski
Thailand
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I had some unexpected free time this evening, so I went ahead and set 4 games in motion with the 4 people who said they were interested in playtesting!

If you're reading this and say "Hey, I'd love to playtest and I didn't get an email." let me know and I can include you in the 2nd round of games, hopefully revised and improved. (which might even start in a week +).

I look forward to seeing where this game goes and really appreciate the feedback of fellow designers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.