Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Scott
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think these would be great, especially given that my 3-year-old is starting to play Carcassonne (base game with no farming, obviously) and he's not very careful with keeping the tiles straight.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121255877/game-grids?ref...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wouldn't make Carc as portable anymore, but then again, the frames for Catan has the same tradeoff too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hackman
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The grids are 4x4 and stackable. It really wouldn't deter a lot from the portability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Wang
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I found this on Kickstarter a few weeks ago and thought it was brilliant. We play with our kids and there's plenty of times where tile gets bumped out of alignment. Not critical but certainly irritating. We pledged the 25 tile set. The Kickstarter campaign isn't looking good. Less than a quarter funded with only 19 days to go. Hopefully, Tom Vassal's review yesterday and more publicity on BGG will give it a shot. Would love to own these things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Ulrik
Denmark
flag msg tools
I love the idea, but when i watched it in the video i really felt like it ruins some of the charm of carcassonne. If the gaps that it makes would be smaller it would be really nice, but as it is i don't think people are going to like it unless they are playing a lot with kids
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.