Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Howard
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for it, and I see it's out there(right now 4 people have it as "owned"). Did I miss the boat, or is it still available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's currently a preorder incentive for one of our games (Urbania or Aeroplanes, don't recall and I'm at the airport on my way to Essen), and we'll have a small supply in Essen with applicable purchases and during the relevant signings (in the case of Fréderic Moyersoen, that would be Friday at noon in booth 9-72).

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Howard
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there the smallest of chances any might be available after separately after Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Hernandez
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MadPig wrote:
Is there the smallest of chances any might be available after separately after Essen?

I would like to know that too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the expansion about and/or entail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyway American customers can get this? Especially ones who didn't want games that weren't associated with this promo? Or ones who can't afford to go to Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Taylor

Lynnwood
Washington
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also like this! I even emailed Mayfair about it. They told me to buy the other games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hauser
United States
Marine on St. Croix
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was anyone successful getting this without preordering or going to Essen? I would love to grab this at the BGG store if possible...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.