Popular Tags: [View All]
Shanda Hoover
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not specifically find in the U.S. rules where it tells what a reef costs as in what worm color(s). Although not mentioned specifically in the section regarding the cost of "special" cards I had to assume that reef cards can be obtained with any color worm or combination of worms like the other special cards (eg sharks, clams, boats).

Is this what others have determined?

(And/or if the cost of a reef is in the rulebook and I missed it, can someone point me to the passage.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOHN TODD JENSEN
United States
CLYMAN
WI
flag msg tools
Ask me about it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
niledesign wrote:
I could not specifically find in the U.S. rules where it tells what a reef costs as in what worm color(s). Although not mentioned specifically in the section regarding the cost of "special" cards I had to assume that reef cards can be obtained with any color worm or combination of worms like the other special cards (eg sharks, clams, boats).

Is this what others have determined?

(And/or if the cost of a reef is in the rulebook and I missed it, can someone point me to the passage.)

P. 5--All special cards (coral, pearl, or shark)
cost 1, 2, or 3 of any color worms (or
pearls), depending on where they are in the
reef. The worms need not all be the same
color. (near the bottom of the first column, reef cards are called corals in the rules)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct.

They are a neutral card like the sharks and boats and can be purchased with any color worms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.