Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Haggard
United States
New Whiteland
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indy Gaming will be hosting OP for Warhammer: Invasion. These events will be held at the Arsenal Game Room, one Saturday each month. There will be an event on Saturday, October 20th (monthly board game meetup) to serve as a primer event to gauge interest for OP in the Indy area.

If anyone is interested you can send a GM. For W:Invasion, we will have a promotion that will run till the end of November, buy a complete cycle and receive the Q3 OP kit free. (Playmat, tokens and card size capitals).

Indy Gaming will also start hosting OP for- Warhammer: Invasion, Netrunner and X-Wing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Daulton
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck Ken! I hope it works out. I hope to make one eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope a lot of people get into this because the more in this area that play warhammer: invasion the better. Sadly, Saturdays tend to be a bad for me, so I do not know if I could make it often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Haggard
United States
New Whiteland
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam - If I can find someone to host on the west side, would you be interested in having quarterly tournaments with your top players? This would allow players from all sides of town to compete on occasion with the other top players.

It would take a little bookwork on everyone's end, but in the end make it slightly more competitive for those who wish to play. Let me know if you might be interested.

Thanks,

Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Daulton
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely. I was already planning on doing something like that at Game Time, maybe in January or February. Like Sean already said, and I'm in a similar boat about weekends, but we could do something. I doubt if it would be just "top" players, but would be all players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.