United States
Providence
Utah
flag msg tools
It Matters Not What You Fight
badge
But What You Fight For
mbmbmbmbmb
I am fairly new to Tannhauser and am hoping for some veterans to advise. Should I I buy two copies of this expansiona and the Shogunate troop pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jr. Cukingnan
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
Duck + Hat = Duck Hat
mbmbmbmbmb
That would depend on how big or how you want to set your teams up. Unlike the Union and Reich troop packs, the Matriarchy and Shogunate troop packs only come in 1 color scheme. If you do grab 2 copies of the latter 2, you'll need some sort of way to designate which unit is which. I personally find fielding more grunts instead of heroes more thematically awesome though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Stokes
United States
Providence
Utah
flag msg tools
It Matters Not What You Fight
badge
But What You Fight For
mbmbmbmbmb
So would you say two pack sufficient? Or three? I can paint to make them unique from each other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jr. Cukingnan
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
Duck + Hat = Duck Hat
mbmbmbmbmb
IMO its a matter of personal taste. Consider though, that the Oksana and Zorka field Viovodes so those take the slot of a trooper(s), if you're playing with a limited number of "points". I'd say one is enough. Two at most if you want to "maximize", say when not fielding Zorka and Irishka (who supports Zorka) and don't want to use a mercenary like Gorgei.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.