Reuven Fischer
United States
Bala Cynwyd
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today!

Components are Top Notch. Love my custom Brewple & bean pouch.

Haven't played Viva Java since WBC so I need to refresh myself with the rules as I want to get this out with my gaming group this weekend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Gruven_reuven wrote:
Got my copy today!

Components are Top Notch. Love my custom Brewple & bean pouch.

Haven't played Viva Java since WBC so I need to refresh myself with the rules as I want to get this out with my gaming group this weekend

Hooray!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When will regular, non-kickstarted orders from GameSalute start rolling out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Schultz
United States
Rolling Prairie
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheeseburger wrote:

I asked the same, and you can see Chris Kirkman's answer here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/868899/has-anyone-gotten...

Additionally, later on in the thread I asked for any pre-order folks to speak up if they had received it: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/868899/has-anyone-gotten...

Still no answers on that front yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bootylactin wrote:
Cheeseburger wrote:

I asked the same, and you can see Chris Kirkman's answer here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/868899/has-anyone-gotten...

Additionally, later on in the thread I asked for any pre-order folks to speak up if they had received it: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/868899/has-anyone-gotten...

Just worked out some details with Game Salute - pre-orders will process and ship the week after Essen, so next week. The street release date for VivaJava will be early November, so we want to make sure that all Kickstarter backers have the game in hand first, then get the pre-orders out to you guys well before VivaJava it is available in stores. This should time it out about right.

I'll be getting a list of pre-order buyers and doing the random selection for the winners of the Geekspansion this weekend. I'll be sure to keep you all updated as they are processed and sent out!

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Schultz
United States
Rolling Prairie
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Just worked out some details with Game Salute - pre-orders will process and ship the week after Essen, so next week. The street release date for VivaJava will be early November, so we want to make sure that all Kickstarter backers have the game in hand first, then get the pre-orders out to you guys well before VivaJava it is available in stores. This should time it out about right.

I'll be getting a list of pre-order buyers and doing the random selection for the winners of the Geekspansion this weekend. I'll be sure to keep you all updated as they are processed and sent out!

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks for the info Chris, I believe that covers every question I had from my end. Looking forward to next week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Kirkham
United States
Graham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my Kickstarter Copy today! laugh

I should have ordered all the Brewpels though...Chris is there a way to do that after the fact? You can private message me or text me if you want to answer this in another thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SKirkham1967A wrote:
I got my Kickstarter Copy today! laugh

I should have ordered all the Brewpels though...Chris is there a way to do that after the fact? You can private message me or text me if you want to answer this in another thread.

Haha, I'm not the one to ask about that. You might have to ungnarl Monkey's twisted fingers for that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Moller
United States
Wyoming
DE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my kickstarter copy today! Might hit the table tonight!

Should we start a thread listing who got which brewples so people can trade...if they want?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dorrell
England
Darwen
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my Kickstarter copy today 16/10/12
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sizemore
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.NevermoreGames.com
badge
This is NOT a Chihuahua. It is a Sphynx cat. A bald, grouchy Sphynx cat who will bite you if you mistake him for a Chihuahua.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine appears to have arrived yesterday, made it into my hands this morning. It looks fantastic! My Brewple even looks like me -- bald and bespectacled. 8ˆ)

I had the good fortune to play a game with Chris and T.C. back during the Kickstarter campaign, and I can tell you that it is an excellent game. So don't let it sit in the shrink after you receive your copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexis Perez
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope I get mine before Friday. If so it's going to weekly FREAKS meetup on campus. I'm sure the college crowd will love it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skipsizemore wrote:
Mine appears to have arrived yesterday, made it into my hands this morning. It looks fantastic! My Brewple even looks like me -- bald and bespectacled. 8ˆ)

I had the good fortune to play a game with Chris and T.C. back during the Kickstarter campaign, and I can tell you that it is an excellent game. So don't let it sit in the shrink after you receive your copy!

You got a John Moller!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Burke
United States
Belmont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
skipsizemore wrote:

You got a John Moller!

Got mine today. Components are fantastic! Can't wait to play it. Wish my mail person didn't throw it on my porch and crumple a corner though! Grrrrr.... No respect for beauty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my copy today but I never received a shipping notice from Game Salute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
bootylactin wrote:
Cheeseburger wrote:

Cheers,
Chris

Might be too late for me, then... I'll be coming back to Brazil early November and was hoping to bring back a copy with me... Geez...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Green
United States
Mclean
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy here in Northern Virginia today, no shipping notice though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Palmer
United States
Fenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was waiting for me when I got home from work today. Very excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Mayes
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still haven't gotten mine yet... sigh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PSchulman wrote:
ckirkman wrote:
bootylactin wrote:
Cheeseburger wrote:

Cheers,
Chris

Might be too late for me, then... I'll be coming back to Brazil early November and was hoping to bring back a copy with me... Geez...

Send me a geekmail with details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Parker
United States
Aggieland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
You're only young once...but you can be immature the rest of your life!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived in Texas today!

Wish I had some players around! May just have to play a 4 player solitaire to learn the rules tonight!

By the way...it may just be the incandescent light I unpacked it under, but a couple of the colors (both player pieces and coffee beans) are hard to tell apart. I'll check it under some different lighting later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheila Kuchta
United States
Lincoln
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful!! On my porch early this morning. Lincoln, NE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Moller
United States
Wyoming
DE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skipsizemore wrote:

Yes! I am out there in a board game! Sweet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, besides Chris Dorrell, have any other internationals received their KS copy yet? I had the impression these shipped first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser Grant
Scotland
Windsor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived in Windsor(UK) today! Very excited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.