Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alberto Natta
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just to make it straight as it seems overpowered by how I read it.

Western Lend Lease to France seems fine, goes to the Delay Box.
Western Lend Lease to Russia never goes in Delay Box, so once arrived, each and every turn they get a roll?

Or there is an errata of sort I've missed the Russian Lend Lease once used to in Delay Box?

Also, why the Allies would ever want to delete the Marker from the game completely? It has litterally no tradeoffs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
true cricket
France
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't understand this rule the same way you did. Or I didn't understand your question.

Each turn the lend lease marker is on your "conditional event box", could it be the french or the soviet one, you get a die roll for your additionnal reinforcement. [16.3.7 (France) and 16.5.6 (Soviet)]

Additionnaly, instead of playing this conditional event, you can apply the rules 16.3.7 and 14.17 and places it in the delay bos or remove it from the game.

14.17 and 16.3.7 say you can remove the marker from the conditional event box of "Lend Lease to France" and put it in the Delay box. This is used when you helped France and the country surrendered, and you want to transfer your help toward Russia.
14.17 also say you can remove it from the game. This is no use. It could have been in a WW3 game, like the "Separate Peace Extension" of the previous TK version, when the western will obviously stop their help to the soviet, the new ennemy. But for that, you will need to be able to remove the marker from the game while being in the soviet box. And you cannot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Natta
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
The question is if the Soviets get Lend Lease every turn overall.
Since it seems overpowered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cohen wrote:
The question is if the Soviets get Lend Lease every turn overall.
Since it seems overpowered.
They get to roll for Lend Lease every turn. It ain't that much, I don't think it's overpowered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls