Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Huter
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hosting a Tammany Hall Tournament at SlothNinja Games. Assuming enough participants, I plan to award the winner with a copy of the game. Details regarding the tournament can be found at Tammany Hall Tournament Thread

I plan to close sign-ups around noon Eastern on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 and start the tournament games on Friday, October 26, 2012.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cory peacock
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in. This should be very fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Huter
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cory, please sign-up at Tammany Sign-Up thread and list your user name at www.slothninja.com. I will need the user name to create the brackets and games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cory peacock
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Of course.

I think I got interrupted midway through the process (children's bedtime routine) and forgot to come back to this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave McLaughlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
Can I sign up too?

My SlothNinja handle is d.wm.mclaughlin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Huter
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You can. I see you found the official Sign-Up thread and posted there as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Huter
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The period for signing-up for the TH tournament closes in a little over 12 hours. If you want to partake, you need to sign-up soon.

The odds of winning a prize are currently good. Pandasaurus Games donated three copies of Tammany Hall to be given as prizes. We currently have only 21 people signed-up to play in the tournament. So, at the moment, you have a 1 in 7 chance of winning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario De Super
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like in please. I'm off to take the appropriate steps right now.

Err...please LMK if I did everything correctly. I had to bounce back and forth a lot. I signed up for a google account, then with the group, posted in the forum, and signed up with Sloth Ninja. I'm unsure as to where I need to list my name on SN, though. Or do I, since I already signed up there? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.