Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Keates
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be busting out Tomb again soon, possibly for a Halloween gaming session, and I'd like to try and do as much rules-refresher as possible before playing, because I remember our last session was fraught with TONS of rules-lookups/guessing/etc.

So, what would be the best way to revisit the rules for this game and make sure we're playing correctly? Sounds like there is a rewrite from AEG going on, and it's currently 2/3 of the way there....what else could I use?

Thanks for any help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Keates
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bumping this again...we actually thought about bring this out for Halloween 2016...but I really don't feel confident with the rules as written.

Has anything come out to help this game? I just want to love it, but I need some help with the rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the Cryptmaster rules, much better, but still problematic. Ignore the new stuff if you don't have those.

Also go to the file section for both games, and also read the rules questions in both games.

Tomb is my favorite game, but the rule book stinks. If you can learn the game, it's awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Keates
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DomaGB wrote:
Read the Cryptmaster rules, much better, but still problematic. Ignore the new stuff if you don't have those.

Also go to the file section for both games, and also read the rules questions in both games.

Tomb is my favorite game, but the rule book stinks. If you can learn the game, it's awesome!

Thanks man
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.