5 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two Datasuckers at a time? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. R.
Germany
flag msg tools
Hey, what about having 2 Datasuckers installed, getting through the ice of a central server and have a successful run? Do I get a virus counter for each of my Datasuckers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ra1d wrote:
Hey, what about having 2 Datasuckers installed, getting through the ice of a central server and have a successful run? Do I get a virus counter for each of my Datasuckers?
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the exact text on the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Step 1: Run two Datasuckers and a Mimic/Yog.
Step 2: Spend 3 clicks running unprotected Archives.
Step 3: Run on Wall of Thorns/Tollbooth/Archer-protected server and pay a fraction of the cost.
Step 4: Score agenda.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever you make a successful run on a central server, place 1 virus counter on Datasucker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.