No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
in a strange twist of fate, now i have all SOM and all Dwarrowdelf APs on my hand and no hobbit and khazadum expansion yet (still waiting for restock in maelstorm)

so now i cannot play all Dwarrowdelf scenarios because they need the KD encounter set.

but i can use all the player cards to deck build.. so my question is : Will i miss any Musthave cards from KD and Hobbit in my dckbuild ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hurp
United Kingdom
Aldershot
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you see my reply to your other thread where I pointed out a different UK supplier that had both those expansions in stock? http://www.gameslore.com/.
And as an answer, i would say there are no 'must-have' cards .. you build decks according to what you have
And once you've played through the Core set and Shadows of Mirkwood sets, then hopefully the other boxes will have arrived
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Elias
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Well Khazad is obviously a must have for the encounter cards. But the player cards are mostly dwarf focused, so if you want to build Dwarf decks (and it's really the only game on the block right now) you will need them. Go on cardgamedb.com to check them out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fabs wrote:
Did you see my reply to your other thread where I pointed out a different UK supplier that had both those expansions in stock? http://www.gameslore.com/.)

yes im in contact with them right now.

thanks for info
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ys jo
msg tools
KD and Hobbit are must for Dwarf heroes mostly.
2 Spirit dwarves and 2 Lore dwarves are in that pack.

But for player cards, KD is somewhat weak.
I don't think I use any cards from KD even when building dwarf deck with exception of Erebor Recordkeeper.
With Dain most of them are cherries on top.

As for Hobbit, there are some great player cards, but they can easily be replaced by others and does not play crucial part in any of the decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.