New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
The more the merrier with this one, IMO. The game is already perilously close to having not enough going on. If you don't have enough players competing for the different expeditions this one falls into being a bore.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harris
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played one four player game, one five player game, and one six player game (with 5 fifth graders). I enjoyed the five and six player games the most, but would gladly play with four or even three.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think the game as published works well with 3, because there are 18 auctions in the first round, and no player can win more than 6, so at the end some players are eliminated from the bidding even if they have money left, which creates an undesirable dynamic at the end. You could probably fix this with some tweaking. Otherwise I think the game should be reserved for 4-6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.