United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
You may not know this, but there are some relevant reviews posted on Amazon these days showing you just what binders are good for now.

http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Durable-Binder-EZ-Turn-17032/dp/...

Quote:
7,704 of 7,971 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A presidential candidate's choice is the choice for me, October 17, 2012
By
Bazinga
This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)
As a woman, I'm not adept at making decisions that concern me. So when I need the right choice, I turn to the presidential candidate that KNOWS. One with prideful experience in this department. I don't want to be filed away in an inferior & confusing electronic doohickey that I couldn't possibly understand. Or heaven forbid, have a man ask for & listen to my ideas! I'd much rather rely on this top of the line, 1980s style, Avery Durable binder. It's the choice America can trust. My education, my ideas, my opinions, my choices, please PLEASE keep them safely stored away here and far away from the men that might fear them (I mean, want to use them to hire me somedaynever). I'd write more about this most useful product, but it's time I hurry home to make dinner.

Quote:
1,777 of 1,829 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know, October 18, 2012
By
PenName220
This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)
For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women.

For a first time buyer like myself, I have to say I would rather have waited until I had accumulated a few women before investing in a binder. Just a little warning for prospective buyers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this one.

I might have to invest in one for my wife.
Can it hold just one woman?

Quote:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great binder, October 18, 2012
By
M. Wilson "rochesterguy" (Rochester, NY USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
The best thing about this awesome binder is you can close it nice and tight and not have to listen to the constant yammering and complaining of the women who have been stuffed in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For fuck sake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is better:
http://www.romneybindersgame.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Ny
msg tools
I work on behalf of Avery Dennison. To read Avery's response, please head to https://www.facebook.com/Avery?ref=hl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
I am proud to have opposed those who describe all who oppose them as "Tender Flowers" and "Special Snowflakes".
badge
Check out Stately Play for news and reviews of games worth thinking about.
mbmb
JustinNy wrote:
I work on behalf of Avery Dennison. To read Avery's response, please head to https://www.facebook.com/Avery?ref=hl

Plastering a giant photo of "Pink Faucet soap co." on the page? That's … kind of awesome.

Yes, I understand there's actually some relevant text. I found it much less striking than the overtly feminine graphic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.