Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been looking for it at Essen all day. Czech games told me they had sold out early today and everywhere else i only see the german Edition. Is the game language dependant? Or just the rulebook?

Or anyone at Essen seen the english Edition somewhere and remember where? Any help would be welcome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noble Knave
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
Been looking for it at Essen all day. Czech games told me they had sold out early today and everywhere else i only see the german Edition. Is the game language dependant? Or just the rulebook?

Or anyone at Essen seen the english Edition somewhere and remember where? Any help would be welcome

IIRC, the game is completely symbol driven and they have the rules online, so you could could get the German version and print out English rules and be just fine.

Somebody feel free to back me up or correct me here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Moore
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely symbol driven.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying hard to think of a language-dependent game piece that isn't the rulebook, and I can't do it. Buying a foreign-language edition and printing the English rules will work just fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
ipgyst wrote:
I'm trying hard to think of a language-dependent game piece that isn't the rulebook, and I can't do it. Buying a foreign-language edition and printing the English rules will work just fine.

Yes, no text besides the rules. Actually there is a box on the game stats here that says "no necessary in-game text" (so that is 33 more who says there is no in-game text ).

Edit: okay it is 32 - 1 guy got it wrong

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merle Richter
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
As of today (Thursday 17th turning into Friday) Zman Games still has English copies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys for the quick responses and great help. I'll check at zman games today otherwise I'm gonna get the german Edition...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay...I found the english version for 35 euro...

Thanks guys for all your responses and help! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
flag msg tools
I bought it for 25 euro's ... and got the rulebook in english online ... works just as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.