Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Garber
Canada
Vauxhall
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All! I just saw today the Bora Bora prototype that is being shown in Essen and it looks great! I was curious though, is the Rialto prototype being shown there? If so can someone post some pictures or ask Mr. Feld what goes on?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasvik -
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Carl,

unfortunately: No! I have been talking to Ralph Bruhn (Hallgames (Luna and At the gates of Loyang) and now with Il Vecchio at Pegasus) who told me that it will be the next project to be finshed (publisher in Germany: Pegasus) but, as much as I understood, not before the end of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CarlG wrote:
Hi All! I just saw today the Bora Bora prototype that is being shown in Essen and it looks great! I was curious though, is the Rialto prototype being shown there? If so can someone post some pictures or ask Mr. Feld what goes on?

Thanks!

Any pics of Bora bora?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ropearoni4 wrote:
CarlG wrote:

Thanks!

Any pics of Bora bora?

Go to the game page and there is a new one posted of the prototype.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.