Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No but I was going to post a thread asking this very question last night. It looks pretty nice. Especially compared to the 200 some odd page rule book for SFB. I think this one's rule books is only 50 or thereabouts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Woodard
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The main site mentions something about the game shipping to mail orders back on the 14th...

~Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Rumsey
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Missed this one but used to enjoy a game of SFB every now and again (when I could find someone to play against). I'll wait and read some reviews of it and maybe my FLGS will get a copy in so I can see it before deciding on whether or not to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bernhardt
United States
saratoga springs
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS is figuring out if they can get it; I have a ton of SFB stuff and have no desire to try to keep up with it anymore. I play so infrequently it feels like going back to a new game everytime, hah. It looks like they are dumping a lot of the chaff from the SFB rules...but SSD's will probably still be useable with the new game, with some mods. That would be real nice, use old scenarios, counters, etc and not have to wade through a billion rules

I'm hopeful this will be a good, playable game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.