Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hilary Hartman
United States
GLENNALLEN
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Just your friendly, neighborhood game player and superhero!
mbmbmbmbmb
Titled "P1-Dreligen's Crypt" it is the first in a planned series of connected adventures for use with Descent.

My plan is to design them with the following in mind:

1-The are primarily created for a party of two adventurers, though you can scale them to your group size;

2-The characters taking part in the series will be keeping their skills, their skill levels, and treasures from adventure to adventure;

3-They will be character driven, but only on the non-player characters parts. The adventurers are considered the heroes of a small town, yet which heroes are entirely upon your choice;

4-The adventures will be very story driven, yet using all of the components available in the Descent box.

Let me know what you think, when/if the first installment becomes available here on BGG.

Edit: I just noticed a few spelling errors on my submission. Namely, I kept writing "sorceror" when I meant "sorcerer." Also, I saw one instance of "speels" for "spells." There may be one or two others.

And I never playtested the adventure either, but I figured that since I used to create D&D adventures and ran them past my group (even with glaring spelling errors--which they never saw!), how hard could this be?

I guess I'll find out, first, when I play the adventure myself, and second, when/if it is published herein and the critics start looking for my head.

Ha-ha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilary Hartman
United States
GLENNALLEN
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Just your friendly, neighborhood game player and superhero!
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so I play-tested this on Saturday night...

My wife found it pretty easy to get through, so you may want to ramp up the monster difficulty.

The next one in the series will be more on par with character skills and advancement/treasure usage.

Truth be told, I had recently been working on some D&D stuff, so I had designed this adventure along the lines of a D&D Intro dungeon, not a Descent intro dungeon which is an entirely different beast!

So, there you go. Should have playtested, first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.