Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
(Patrick, David, Tina, Debbie, Alan)

Yet again, I demonstrated how abysmal I am at this game, losing some rounds big-time, playing a lot of cards and still getting nothing for it. As a result, my network strategy was completely shot by about round three, and I was unable to get enough cards to pursue another strategy. Much the same happened to Alan, who was dogged by bad luck throughout the game. Tina had to withdraw once without winning anything, which probably cost her dearly. Only David and Patrick managed to get everything they wanted, and it was always going to be a question of which of them would win. It came down to the points for the longest run of cards in the hand; Patrick had more cards and was able to sneak ahead.

Final scores, again courtesy of Doug:
> Patrick: 50
> David: 49
> Tina: 27
> Debbie: 22
> Alan: 22

My rating: Sheesh, this game is evil, I'm beginning to suspect. But I don't mind, It's still fun. I give it a 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.