United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
"Export Collection" collection only seems to export my own collection... even if I'm viewing someone else's collection at the time I click on the "Export Collection" link.

I'm looking to export the lists of members of our gaming group, so I can crunch some numbers. In this case, we have alist of 100 games we want to see which of them has the most of us who haven't played the game (assuming if they haven't rated it, they haven't played it).

Thanks in advance

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Have them export their own collections (with the fields you need) and then merge the resulting CSV files into a single spreadsheet.

At least that is how I did it for the game owners in our group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:
Have them export their own collections (with the fields you need) and then merge the resulting CSV files into a single spreadsheet.

Not really partical as the data is dynamic, and I'll want to run the data multiple times.

Sounds like you've looked at doing the same then, and it's not currently possible I'll post as a suggestion then. Thanks anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SouthernMan wrote:
As posted on your other thread (saw that one first):

Very easy actually - just highlight, copy, then paste into an Excel spreadsheet. You even get to keep the hyperlinks to the bgg game entry.

Not what I'm looking to do...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.