Popular Tags: [View All]
John Peterson
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've never seen them before, I'd recommend checking out "The Order of the Stick" comics.

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=1

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
also: http://qwantz.com/index.pl?comic=665

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david funch
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
A fighter, a ranger, and a monk are adventuring in a dungeon when they hear some noises in the next room. They all prepare for a fight and charge into the room only to find that noise was a couple of rats fighting over some cheese.

So the player playing the fighter says, "I sheath my sword". The ranger says, "I return my arrow to it's quiver". And the monk says, "I unpop my knuckles".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Green
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Order of the Stick is about the funniest thing I've seen since the time that dog did that thing to the fire hydrant that made that old lady laugh so hard she snarfed a crumpet. Thanks for the tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kice
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Legomancer wrote:

"I promise only flavored chips and high adventure..."

What a great line!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lartigue
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A fourth-level paladin takes his car into the shop and tells the mechanic, "It started acting up after the day I ran into an old lady, sped through a school zone, and did donuts on the church lawn. Any ideas what's wrong with it?" The mechanic replies, "Sounds like your alignment's out of whack."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The half-elf assassin/magic user was happy with his shortsword until he ran into an Ogre. The half-elf survived the battle, just barely. He recounted the battle to his friend the Fighter, who asked why as a half-elf, he didn't take the Longsword instead of the sucky short-sword. Aghast, the half-elf smacked his head and exclaimed, "I could have had a D8"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
A half-orc walks into a bar, followed by a troll that curls up by the entrance and takes a nap.

"Hey!" the barkeep yells, "Ye just can no leave that lyin' there!"

"Is OK," the half-orc says. "Him no lion, him troll."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.