Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The place: BGG Con, Dallas Texas.

The event: Spiel-a-thon. A battle of trivial proportions, pitting one trivial brain against all other comers.

I (Flip Florey) am going to sign up for the Spiel-a-thon and head up team Flip the Table! But we need you! I'm looking for 2 team members to represent the other side of gaming!!

Rules state that you need 2 or 3 team members, each member donates $15 to the Spiel foundation (a great organization) and show up on Friday afternoon at BGG Con.

You can read more about the Spiel-a-thon right here. http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/868328/spiel-a-thon-2012

So if you're interested just leave a post here and BANCE!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay folks, just thought I would up the ante here a little bit. If you join the Spiel-a-thon team "Flip the Table" I will give you a limited edition Flip the Table T-shirt! I still haven't worked out the design quite yet, but it will be ready and with me at BGG Con.

So besides getting some good karma for helping out a fantastic non profit you will get a T-shirt!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Doyle
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll do it! I assume that you'll be able to play for tickets, flights and transport costs to get me from the UK to wherever it is I'm going to and also organise my time off with my boss? Right?

Never mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Predki
Poland
Łódź
flag msg tools
mbmb
EvilNinjaPhil wrote:
I'll do it! I assume that you'll be able to play for tickets, flights and transport costs to get me from the UK to wherever it is I'm going to and also organise my time off with my boss? Right?

Never mind.

What he said...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If we could afford that, *I'd* be going! I'd also finally own that Franklin Mint Monopoly set...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flip Florey
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys did see that we are offering a t-shirt, correct? You can't just get a Flip the Table t-shirt anywhere. I think a rare gem like that would be worth quitting your job and cashing in Timmy's college fund to make it to BGG Con.

Priorities people!!!shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Worrel
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in - woo hoo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.