Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
RPG Geek Rocks!
badge
Mystic
mbmbmbmbmb

Players: KC, Colin, Yopi, me (Terence)

A bunch of us Gamecon 1 volunteers were familiarizing ourselves with the various games we would be demoing at Gamecon and we were playing our way through the list of games. As I hadn’t played this game before, and it was sometime ago when KC last played it, we took it out. Colin gallantly saved us from having to refer to the rules again by joining us and explaining the rules. Yopi was keen to play Attila at the other table and was only half heartedly with us.

The pieces started being put in very quickly. About sometime in the midgame, I had to pickup 3 more blocks which fell off the wheel. Colin, who was sadistically trying to prolong the game for Yopi, was positioning his piece to force Yopi (who was playing after Colin) into triggering an avalanche. Unfortunately, the trap was sprung too early as a whole slew of pieces toppled out of the wheel before Yopi could come over. Colin was forced to pickup the lot! I had to leave the session for dinner so we ended there. KC had the least pieces at that time and we declared him the winner.

It’s an interesting manual dexterity game, but I find it not quite as exciting or strategic as Villa Paletti.

Winner: KC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.