Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Spear
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if Cardhaus or any other retailer offers retail store/warehouse pick up of online orders?

I have never shopped with Cardhaus but see their prices seem reasonable and they have a Lynnwood address which is close to where I work and live.

Another question is if they do have a normal retail establishment do the prices differ much if at all?

Edit: I've already read this vendor's FAQ and e-mailed their support and am aware of BoardsandBits.com(they are out of what I'm looking for)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure I've seen people referencing going to Lynnwood and picking stuff up at Cardhaus. Certainly worth giving them a call

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Spear
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They replied right after i posted my question, of course! They do allow instore pick up and match their sites price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Spear
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They replied right after i posted my question, of course! They do allow instore pick up and match their sites price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Li'l Ronnie Post
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
I just learned about a Seattle area store that features free delivery to local addresses (mostly East-side) - nice!

http://housefullofgames.com/

List of eligible areas & policies:
http://housefullofgames.com/policies.php#LOCAL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Also check out the "Fantastic Games & Toys" store around 200th N.E. & 'Scriber Lake Rd.' in Lynnwood! Tell "Scott" I said "Hello" for me, if you do go there. I've been meaning to head up there sometime soon, I hope, once I've got plenty of bag to make it worth my 'while'.
cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Grog, I shop there too! Maybe I'll run into you! (I'm gonna get that Descent game if it kills me! Though if I do, my wife just might...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Spear
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've picked up most of the board games i've got and all of my RPG's from Fantastic Games and Toys in Lynnwood over the past 15 some odd years.

I can't get into Scott's store too often 'cause my wife thinks he's too weird

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Why not 'sneak' into THERE without HER! I tend to go there by myself, because others don't care to 'hang out' as much as I will. It is difficult for myself to determine just how long that I've personally 'known' SCOTT, and I'm sure that he'd be nice enough to 'refresh' my memory upon this. I may have even met him at one of the "Dragonflight"s that I attended, and obtaining a business card of his from him there. I've found HIM to be 'softspoken' with an acerbic 'wit' about himself, so 'color' ME as enjoying HIS 'company'! Another great 'Gameshop' that I know of is located in "Woodinville", while I don't know if they kept the same name. It used to be located around the same area as the "Round Table Pizza" place, and I can't say just where it's at now, but I 'know' how to get there once I'm in the vicinity. NO, this is NOT them 'Boards n Bits' folks either, and I'm aware of them as well. Maybe one of YOU "local yokels" can find this out and provide the '411' on the matter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Briggs
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Since Cardhaus has moved, we are trying to fill a gap for those who want to pick-up locally, Java Zone is located across from the Alderwood Mall, you can check us out at javazonegiftsandpuzzles.com * items in stock need to be picked up at the warehouse to be in the store. Thanks for checking us out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J K
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
Yes!!! A board game store near my place! I'll definitely be checking you guys out sometime soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.