Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
marijn vis
Netherlands
badhoevedorp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello/hoi,

Zoals de meesten heb ik ook problemen mijn vrienden frequent om tafel te krijgen voor een spel. Daarom spelen we vaak alleen lichte spellen (kolonisten, ticket to ride, etc) en eigenlijk die ook te weinig.
Graag zou ik echter wat zwaardere spellen willen spelen (zowel wargames als euro, maakt me eigenlijk niet zoveel uit)

Mail me als je een groep hebt die nog spelers zoekt of als je ook als ik een eenling ben die spelers zoekt.
Oh ja, ik ben een maan 30 jaar en woon in amsterdam.

Groet Marijn

ps. if you are looking for games and live near or in amsterdam, mail me.

marijn.vis@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Vandekerckhove
Belgium
Deinze
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Marijn,

Welcome to bgg !

I don't live nearby but I hope you'll be able to find some friends to play with. One advice : give some ratings to the games you played already and mark also the ones you own. Might be easier to hook up some people if they can see what games you like...

Good luck !

Brainwash

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
Hey Marijn, welcome aboard. Boardgamegeek is a very good resource for games and the like, but a rather poor one when it comes to finding people to play with in somewhat forgotten European countries: there simply are not that many Dutch people here. I can offer a few suggestions, though. The most important is that every monday evening there is a small group (+/- 10--15 people) playing in Uilenstede, Amstelveen. There's a variety of games played there, including the heavier stuff, but no real wargames. You can bring your own games along if you want, although it is not always a fargone conclusion they will be played. I frequently attend myself, it's a cozy little club. You can find more information here: http://www.warper.nl/tyche/. The second suggestion would be to try the forum of the Spellenspektakel (www.spellenspektakel.nl/forum/). Further suggestions include trying the clubs in Leiden (Spelgroep Phoenix), Almere, and Utrecht (at the gameshop 'The Joker'). But that of course depends on you not minding a longer car or train trip for your ... well, 'fix' .

Good luck!

(By the way, I am writing this message in English out of respect for the poor sods who don't know Dutch. It is, after all, an English forum.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.N. Onymous
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Marijn,

(English reply from me too, see previous post). Why don't you come to Spelgroep Phoenix in Leiden? We play every wednesday night starting at 7 PM in Het Denksportcentrum, Robijnstraat 4 in Leiden. Our website is www.spelgroepphoenix.nl, also see www.denksportcentrumleiden.nl. If you need more information you can send us an email at info@spelgroepphoenix.nl. I hope to see you sometime!

Guido (treasurer, Spelgroep Phoenix)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.