Dave Kohr
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(Grant, Augustin, Eric, *Ray*):

RayT: "Augustin landed on the mother of all landmines, Grant's Angel and Guardian in the tower. Augustin only had Tit(6) Ran Ran Tro Warb. Grant got his Guardian reinforcement, and demolished Augustin's Titan stack. At this point, Grant was clearly in the lead. His Angel stack eventually turned into Ang Gua Gua Gua Gua Gua (yes, 5 guardians!) and harassed the heck out of Eric and I. I lucked out and caught Grant's Titan in the desert with my Gri Gri Lio Lio Lio Ang Ran stack against his Tit(7) Gri Lio Lio Lio Ran Gor (I think). After a long drawn out battle, we mutualled. But out of it, I got something like 348 half points which gave me Titan teleport. At this time, Eric started building up but had a weak Titan. Eventually, I rolled a six and was able to barely beat his Titan in the hills. I think it was me: Tit(10) Gor Gor Ran Ran Ran Warl against Eric's: Tit(6) Warl Uni Min Min Ran Ran"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.