Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With John Moore leaving early to participate in his billiards league playoffs, Stephen Maus brought forth Lowenhertz for a three player match with Darren and Ashton Arnold. Unfortunately, no one seemed to recall the rules and there was much confusion. It didn't help that I had the early German version with rules printed from the 'net, while Stephen was familiar with the layout of the English rulebook. Thus, some vital rules were overlooked and/or mis-played, which resulted in a less than satisfying experience for Ashton and Darren.

I try to make it a practice to re-read the rules to my games as often as possible, just so I can remain familiar with them. This greatly facilitates the explaining of the rules while playing a game.

Stephen won a easy victory, but, to be fair, Ashton and Darren played most of the game in a fog.

Stephen 85, Darren 58, Ashton 53

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.