Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Kohr
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the May 17, 2000 SVB session about 16 people attended. Dave couldn't make it, so extra thanks to all the SVBer's who contributed their reports.

Winners are *starred*.

(Eric, Augustin, Grant, Ray) :

RayT: "A very exciting game of Titan. Probably the best game we've had in a long time. Grant got out to an early lead by having the two strongest stacks on the board. My stacks were continually harassed, and Augustin had trouble getting anywhere with his stacks. At several points during the early-midgame, Grant could've easily killed two of our big stacks, but failed to roll higher than 1 or 2. Eventually, he set out a trap for me, and attacked my Angel stack in the hill --

Grant's stack: Ang Min Min Ran Ran Ran Cyc
Ray's stack: Ang Ran Ran Lio Lio Cyc Cyc

Due to some horrendous die rolls, we mutualled, which hurt me and made it fatal for Grant, because his 5-high Titan was now unprotected. Eric went in for the kill after picking up his Dragon -- fighting in the woods:

Eric's stack: Tit7 Dra Min Min Ran Ran Cyc?
Grant's stack: Tit6 Wyv Wyv Warl Ran?

Eric was stripped, so I quickly laid chase to him, going Titan on Titan. I attacked him in the swamp with what seemed like overwhelming force:

Ray: Tit6 Wyv Wyv Warl Ran Ran Ran
Eric: Tit9 Dra Ang Min Min

But his stack kicked my butt. I lost all 7 creatures, and on top of that was only able to kill an Angel and a Minotaur. At this point, Augustin was building back up, and Eric had few stacks (but a Serpent), so it would've still been interesting to see how that turned out. Neutral Ground closed at this point."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.