Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gryffian Drakain
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Coming off the heals of CharCon this year, we had some simple things to fix and finalize for Throne Wars. For those who played the game, we had a really great card that just wasn't getting played as much as it should have; Defender. This card has been transformed and revitalized into a new card called Counter Attack. It still contains the same great art by Chad, but now is worded so as to really give players versatility in its use.

At this time, we are hard at work getting some reviewers on board and will be posting links to the reviews as they become available. We welcome any and all reviews from fans who have had the opportunity to play the game.

We are also hard at work preparing our format for the Kickstarter and what extras and so forth we could offer. We have some really cool ideas for some ways for players to get into the game. I cant talk about everything we have in mind just yet, but make no mistake, I will be blabbing about it soon enough.

We are on track for releasing the campaign come end of December beginning of January. I will keep you all posted if new information becomes available.

Gryffian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gryffian Drakain
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
As an update, we are currently about 50% done on the Kickstarter video. Updates coming soon!

Gryffian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.