Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Risk 2210 A.D.» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bonus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mill Master
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
When I gain bonus MODs from controling a continent, do those MODs have to be placed within the area that provided the bonus, or can they go to any territory I control?

When a nuke card eliminates the only MOD on a territory, does that territory stop being under the defending players control?

During an attack, can the defender only chose to roll 1 die and therefore only lose 1 man per attack, or is he forced to roll 2 if he has 2 or more MODs in the defending territory.

Im also not quite sure how the game ends. Do you add your continental bonus ontop of the score for territorys controled? Also, does a frequency jam card played on the last turn prevent a player from playing colony bonus cards to boost his end of game score?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MillMaster wrote:
When I gain bonus MODs from controling a continent, do those MODs have to be placed within the area that provided the bonus, or can they go to any territory I control?
No
Quote:

When a nuke card eliminates the only MOD on a territory, does that territory stop being under the defending players control?
Yes, that territory becomes 'neutral', as in not controlled by any player.
Quote:

During an attack, can the defender only chose to roll 1 die and therefore only lose 1 man per attack, or is he forced to roll 2 if he has 2 or more MODs in the defending territory.
yes, the defender may roll one or two dice as (s)he chooses when he has at least 2 MODs in a territory
Quote:

Im also not quite sure how the game ends. Do you add your continental bonus ontop of the score for territorys controled?
Yes (effectively doubling the value of whole continents)
Quote:
Also, does a frequency jam card played on the last turn prevent a player from playing colony bonus cards to boost his end of game score?
No, frequency jam only works during the players turn when it is played. And at game end, all player's turns have already ended.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.