United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

So, this is straight up shameless* self promotion. But I hope someone out there learns about a cool game he or she would otherwise have missed out on!

You see, Corporate America: The Political Satire Game is almost out of time on Kickstarter. The game is complete and really fun. It just needs money to be printed.

The game features biting political commentary to go with its surprisingly engaging and strategic negotiation based gameplay. It creates a party game like atmosphere, but still has the strategic depth you all love. There isn't really another game like it.

If you want to learn more, you can read the rules or watch the video tutorials. Or you could read or watch a third party review. If you want to see the game in action, you can even check out the sample turn videos.

The game is really unique, and great for serious gamers or mixed groups with casual and hard core gamers. Thanks for your time and consideration!

* Actually, posting this fills me with shame. Please forgive me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Press Releases

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.