Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's showing as released here on BGG, but my pre-order is still showing it as not in yet at Funagain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
It was released, Joel. At Essen. The rest is up to Containers and Customs (an idea for a new game?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chris1nd wrote:
It was released, Joel. At Essen. The rest is up to Containers and Customs (an idea for a new game?).

Essen is in Germany

I'm curious if anyone has status on when it will "appear" in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
See FunAgain Preorders and Essen

btw when Funagain gets their Essen shipment in is a different question than when Snowdonia will be released in the US. As far as I know, there are no plans for a US release, just stores importing of the European release.

The short answer is whenever the ship arrives and the order makes it through customs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
autumnweave wrote:
See FunAgain Preorders and Essen

btw when Funagain gets their Essen shipment in is a different question than when Snowdonia will be released in the US. As far as I know, there are no plans for a US release, just stores importing of the European release.

The short answer is whenever the ship arrives and the order makes it through customs.

Thanks. I will hit them up. I noticed they had other stuff in from Essen. Was curious if there was some hold up with Snowdonia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Funagain took a euro pallet away with them at Essen...that's 210 copies :-)

I believe they're all in the US - in time for BGGcon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyboydell wrote:
Funagain took a euro pallet away with them at Essen...that's 210 copies :-)

I believe they're all in the US - in time for BGGcon

A much better answer than I could have given you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
And it is now listed in Stock:

http://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=026344

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kneumann wrote:

Also, just received an email from Funagain that my preorder is ready to ship....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eekamouse wrote:
It's showing as released here on BGG, but my pre-order is still showing it as not in yet at Funagain.

It was released and people who preordered directly and paid for shipping already have it. Funagain are not a source of "released" truth, they are one of many game stores.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
eekamouse wrote:

It was released and people who preordered directly and paid for shipping already have it. Funagain are not a source of "released" truth, they are one of many game stores.

B>

But they are also the only place to preorder in the USA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bet if you offered to pay shipping, you could have gotten a copy directly (and have already had it). Similarly you could have bought a copy from an online store like Leisuregames days or a week ago and probably already have had it.

It's just not the case that 'not a funagain yet' stops a game being 'released'

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
I bet if you offered to pay shipping, you could have gotten a copy directly (and have already had it). Similarly you could have bought a copy from an online store like Leisuregames days or a week ago and probably already have had it.

It's just not the case that 'not a funagain yet' stops a game being 'released'

B>

I agree that it's already been "released", but I was just explaining why the OP may have been wondering/confused....since Funagain is the only local outlet that we could preorder from, emphasis on local.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also got notification that my order is shipping. Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was informed that my pre-order was ready to ship as well. However, when I asked about the Snowdonia: Essen 2012 Promo Cards for the pre-orders, I was told that they did not receive any, so I'm not sure what the deal is with that since pre-orders were supposed to get them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks,

At Essen Spiel we received a large number of copies of the four promo cards for Snowdonia - plenty, I thought, for everyone who took the time to pre-order / come and see us.

Most of the shops that took games from us at the Spiel were also able to get some of these cards but, it seems, gremlins have been causing mischief and, as has been remarked upon in various forums, the availability of these cards has dwindled eg. at Surprised Stare Games, we only have a few copies left of Little Jimmy and Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

We're making a PDF of the cards (fronts and backs) available on our website in the next few days; please feel free to download, print off and sleeve as you see fit (you will need Agricola-sized sleeves for preference - they're what I used in play-testing) and I hope that this will tie you all over until we can find out what's happened to the 'real thing':

http://www.surprisedstaregames.co.uk/Snowdonia/index.htm

Best wishes,

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
I too was under the impression that Funagain would include the promos with preorders, or I would have just picked up the game at Essen while I was there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.