Popular Tags: [View All]
Ludovic Nieres
France
Toulouse
---
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I have bought a french copy of the game, and I'd like to be sure of the "trading rules".

It is said that when you have 1 or more roads, you may trade with the market, the draw stack or another player.
First of all, am I right when I say that a road means only one trade, two roads = 2 trades, and so on (assuming the roads are on their "A" side, without the red VP).
Second, am I right when I say that a trade is "one card for one": When I trade with the draw stack, I discard a card of my hand, then I draw one. And if I trade with the market, I take a card in the market, and I put another in the market to replace the previous one.

Thank you for answering me

Lodov

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reiner Dr. Düren
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each A-road allows one trade, either with the opponent, the market or the draw stack.
But there's a difference of the order:
Draw stack: At first you discard a card, then you draw a card.
Market and opponent: At first you take a card, then you give away a card. This can be the card you have drawn (which makes sense only with the opponent)

Furthermore, for each A-road you can choose one of these three possibilities.

A player without any road can trade 1 card with the draw stack.

Dr. Reiner Düren
Catan GmbH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.