Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Dexter
United States
Warwick
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VPG looks like the posted a release date on Facebook (11/15). Can't wait, would love to have this for my coming trip, but that ain't happening (and I have Ottoman Sunset to bring anyway)

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I just turned around the proof copy back to the press room with my final corrections/comments.

I'm looking forward to these Zulus to getting off of my ramparts and leaving me alone so I can work on the next game!!

Tomorrow: The World (will hold its breath)...

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dexter
United States
Warwick
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Emrich wrote:
Tomorrow: The World (will hold its breath)...

As long as the game fits in my backpack, sure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, tomorrow is today whistle ...I held my breath, and all I heard was pbththth ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From which direction? gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL! Way to funny...let's just keep it "family" oriented and say that it was not oral or nasal? ...still waiting on the "big" news...but quite frankly, this will look like just a component upgrade and 2 or 4 extra cards...probably a pass on my part. The original game ran around 24.00US and while I do enjoy it, that seemed a little pricey for the components at that time. I've moved on to spending my limited dollars on other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim, you'll want to look at the product page for the game when it goes live later today. This is NO "mere component upgrade." There are several new cards, with new Heroes (including Dick, the surgeon's dog, who was mentioned in citations after the battle).

The game comes in a box now, with a mounted map, and thick laser-cut counters including standee pieces. There are more iMpi markers, a crucial change on the map (there are two #0 spaces now, which can be very tough for the British player), narrated alternate-history game endings, and other value-added features.

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.