Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duarte Conceicao
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally when we have a complaint we usually tell our experience to 10 people, but when things go well say well we just tell to 1.

I just wanted to publicly thank GMT for its fantastic customer support in resolving a situation that was not even responsible for.

I received a copy of CC & A with a large dent in the box but still in shrink, the dealer refused to make a change and also asked for money to get me a new box.

I've contacted GMT directly in less than a week received a new box free of charge.

Thank you GMT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Great Costumer Service

GMT always comes through!

The vendor you purchased the game from, on the other hand... shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Duarte
Portugal
Montijo
flag msg tools
:-)))
badge
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Two years ago, one element piece of my Dominant Species disapeared in the Lisbon Convention. I talked to GMT and explained that the piece was lost, They asked me for my address. A few days later they sent me the sheet with that element piece. They truly have an outstanding support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.