Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I recently stumbled upon some excellent tuckboxes in the files section here (I think they're made by user henrysunset).

But, since then, some new expansions have been released and I would love to be able to use some tuckboxes for them!

If anyone here is creative enough, you'd make my day, as I'm still a Carcassonne Junkie, even after so many expansions!meeple

I'd love some tuckboxes for the following expansions:

- Crop Circles II (the six tiles that were included with the mini's, earlier this year and would like a separate box for it)

- Tunnels & Plague Tokens (18xflea tokens, 6xplague tokens, 12xtunnels tokens - they could go in one tuckbox, I figure)

- Gingerbreadman (the six tiles that's been released as an expansion for the winter-edition)

- Little Buildings (18xbuildings)

- Windrose (the six as-of-yet rare tiles that are being given away at some gatherings)

Once again, I'd be super grateful, if someone could give a go at these.
If not, I'll totally understand...cool
Just thought I'd throw a request out there...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elvish Scout
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to second this request for additional tuckboxes. The tuckboxes are fantastic and greatly help in all the organization. In addition to

- Crop Circles II
- Windrose

I think it would be great to have smaller tuckboxes for each of the Mini-Expansions. As it is, the boxes for the Mini-Expansion are larger than they need to be. All the extra bits can go into smaller bags. With properly sized tuckboxes, all the tiles for every expansion will still fit in the original box.

Or if someone can show me how to make the template I'd be glad to do the legwork in formatting a couple extra boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Galarneau
Canada
Trois-Rivieres
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm also interested in getting some new tuckboxes. It's really a must to organize everything and help reduce the setup time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Jasiunas
Poland
Koszalin
zachodnio-pomorskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cigal wrote:
I'm also interested in getting some new tuckboxes. It's really a must to organize everything and help reduce the setup time.

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Murple
Canada
flag msg tools
This would make me very happy : )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom alphin
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone wants to send me those expansions, I'd be happy to design the tuckboxes. Several are not available in the us, and I've been less motivated to keep up with the influx of expansions lately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone could, and wanted to, make some of these tuckboxes - the tiles and rules can (almost) all be found here on BGG.

Just really hoping someone might be able to whip up something nice. And practical...meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Horst Feratu
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello there,

i'm also interested in these boxes (especially in german versions) and therefore i would give it a try if i could get some templates or fonts of images of the 'original' tickboxes.

greetings

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
henrysunset wrote:
If someone wants to send me those expansions, I'd be happy to design the tuckboxes. Several are not available in the us, and I've been less motivated to keep up with the influx of expansions lately.

"Will work for games" huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I created tuckboxes for the Winter Edition and the Gingerbread Man expansion. Uploaded and awaiting approval.

I'll see if I can get to Crop Circles II and maybe some of the tokens soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pugeek wrote:
I created tuckboxes for the Winter Edition and the Gingerbread Man expansion. Uploaded and awaiting approval.

And if you have it in you to create a Crop Corcle tuckbox that holds all 12, that would be cool too...whistle

I will be playing all 12 tiles together as one expansion since they do the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoomTurtle wrote:
And if you have it in you to create a Crop Corcle tuckbox that holds all 12, that would be cool too...whistle

I will be playing all 12 tiles together as one expansion since they do the same thing.

Trade ya a copy of the tuckbox for the Crop Circles I tiles ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Horst Feratu
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
as i never got any reply on one of my several mails and messages, i decided to create them all myself again... in german this time...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uploaded for approval - Crop Circles II (6 tiles) and Crop Circles I & II (12 tiles)

EDIT
I've also got dimensions for the bridges (Bridges, Castles, & Bazaars) and the tower pieces (The Tower). Those'll be next, if I decide to make them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Horst Feratu
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i planned to store special wooden pieces or tokens in the same box as the tiles itself, seperated by some piece of cardboard (same as the box itself)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pugeek wrote:

Wow, that's so cool and nice of you!

Really interested in seeing these!

Please, please make some small box for the Plague tokens!

And one for The Buildings...and one for...and another one...and ...and...and....

Kidding aside...really appreciate it...hope they'll be uploaded soon...or are they already and I overlooked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
Kidding aside...really appreciate it...hope they'll be uploaded soon...or are they already and I overlooked?

They seem to be stuck in 'pending' hell, right now. When I see them up, I'll post here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom alphin
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made tuckboxes for the new expansions to Carcassone itself (minis, crop circles II, etc...)

Link is provided in the replies at the following link, since upload is in moderator waiting period: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/31131/toms-carcassonne-tuc...

Please let me know if there are any mistakes in the tuckbox design or rules summaries!

I haven't printed and folded yet, but I rarely get around to printing it before uploading to BGG :-)

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Horst Feratu
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
...thumbs up from me! (as said by pm: box for "the school" would have been nice too)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elvish Scout
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work! Thanks so much for taking the time to feed all of our addictions. They look great as always, will box them together this evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Purity wrote:
...thumbs up from me! (as said by pm: box for "the school" would have been nice too)

I was thinking about putting one together for the School, but it's only 2 tiles and comes with that nice little bag - so I figured I'd keep them in there. If there's a demand, though, I'd be willing to make it. Be prepared for it to sit in 'pending' hell with the rest of my files though. I could probably just email it out if you really wanted it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Horst Feratu
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thank you very much for your offer! as said earlier (somewhere) I'm redoing the boxes myself in german meanwhile. so your box would be nice (also for others i think) but not thaaat urgent to me in special.

pugeek wrote:
Purity wrote:

I was thinking about putting one together for the School, but it's only 2 tiles and comes with that nice little bag - so I figured I'd keep them in there. If there's a demand, though, I'd be willing to make it. Be prepared for it to sit in 'pending' hell with the rest of my files though. I could probably just email it out if you really wanted it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
henrysunset wrote:
I made tuckboxes for the new expansions to Carcassone itself (minis, crop circles II, etc...) Enjoy!

Oh, thanks! Certainly gonna use the Corn Circles II to go with the first one.

Can I ask why you called the other one The Compass Rose, instead of Windrose? meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pugeek wrote:

Wow...it's really taking forever for them to be approved, aren't they..?

Can't wait to check them out...

Please, please...a small tuckbox for the (plague/tunnels) tokens would be so much appreciated.

A friend of mine tried to make a tuckbox for Little Buildings...I told him to share it here, but he doesn't think it's worthy of sharing...yet! laugh

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the Winter Edition pdfs was rejected due to it being "too similar to an existing file"... We'll see what happens to the other files I uploaded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.